This is an insulation machine legend is a pre-owned Storm 1000 high volume super insulation blowing machine. Not offered up for sale very often as contractors don’t like to part with these high volume, rugged, money makers. This insulation machine is in very good condition and ready to work. Available for local pick-up or can be shipped at buyers expense.
STORM 1000 Insulation Blowing Machine Specs:
- Blows Cellulose at a rate of up to 150 lbs per min – InsulsafeIII @ 1.5 bags min.
- Dual Shear Pin Drive Train Protection
- Stress Proof Steel Shafts
- 24 HP Honda GXV610 3 cycle Gas Engine
- Height = 701/2″ Width = 58″ Loading Shelf Height = 58″
- Material Hopper = 60″ x 49″
- Rotary Positive Displacement 10hp Blower
- Self Contained Lighting
- Digital Tach/Hour Meter
- 3″ Bronze Check Valve for Maximum Protection of Blower
- Bronze Air Control and Gauge for Precise Air Adjustments
- Safety Features
- All Steel Construction
- Dual Electro Magnetic Clutches for Precise Control of Mixtures
- All Standard and included in above prices
Don’t let this one pass you by! Asking 9850.00 USD For more pictures, questions, or to purchase this piece of equipment, call 810-701-3013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trivia Note to Contractors: The history of these original insulation blowing machines was known industry wide as a “safety green” in color, Dahl Monsoon 1000, that was later painted blue and yellow and renamed “Storm” after the company was re-structured under a new ownership. The Storm 1000 was a mirror image of the original Monsoon 1000 with a 3″material output tube. The Storm 1000 was again renamed a Storm 2000 which was the machines final name and model which offered a 4″material output.